Exclamation(SOLVED)PerX Injector Not Working :(

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
(SOLVED)PerX Injector Not Working :(
I have a PerX Injector and when I extract the file to any place on mt computer it does not work. PLEASE HELP ME (e.g. are there any requirements i need?)


BTW please thank if this post got any answers that resolved your problems lool
It really depends on the error you receive. It is possible that an Anti-virus program, Or Firewall that you have activated is block PerX as it is viewed by some as a threat.

If you have an anti-virus program or such running, Please add it to your exceptions list.


If not; Try another injector, A variety can be found here:

CrossFire Spammers, Injectors and Multi Tools - MPGH - MultiPlayer Game Hacking


There are no actual requirements as far as I am aware of.

______________________


If the injection process isn't working, Please follow this tutorial ;


http://www.mpgh.net/forum/287-crossf...ing-hacks.html


If your hack still does not work, Then it is likely detected.



Good Luck!
I Really Like Faith Injector It's Work Every Where !!

I Not use Prex Injector yet !
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us