Black OPS]FAQ - Zombies.

Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
Black OPS]FAQ - Zombies.
1.) Will Black OPS have zombies?
-Yes Black OPS will have zombies

2.)Does the Standard Edittion have Zombies or only the
harded and pretiges?
-Yes the standard edittion has zombies but you won't be getting the 4 extra zombie maps from World At War. But hopelly you can download them as DLC.


Those two questions are Freeqently asked about zombies
so there you have the answers

please post any other questions that you might have.
Please visit this website for any other questions that you have for multiplayer or single player.

http://www.callofdutyfaq.com/black-ops/
I have a question.

1.) Why post this when EVERYONE KNOWS?
Quote Originally Posted by handford View Post
I have a question.

1.) Why post this when EVERYONE KNOWS?
My thought exactly
Quote Originally Posted by handford View Post
I have a question.

1.) Why post this when EVERYONE KNOWS?
QFT .
Quote Originally Posted by handford View Post
I have a question.

1.) Why post this when EVERYONE KNOWS?
alot of poeple are still confused about
zombies and people think they can not play zombies if you don't buy
the hardened edittion or prestige.
@handford +1
Quote Originally Posted by InHuman View Post


QFT .
Thanks /

Quote Originally Posted by EpicTazz View Post
@handford +1
Merci
the three maps are

"Five" "Pentagon" and (forgot the last one)
lololol am i gonna be standing outside on the 8th aat walmart at 12pm buying the prestige edition

YES!!!
Thanks for the info. I for one didn't know this yet. :P
what about PC? there is no harderend/prestige edition
Yes, there are 3 zombie maps without prestige or hardended edition. I just played it at my friend on the xbox. It friggin awesome /yea
I love zombie mode in bo, looks promising than l4d2 xD
There isn't a "hardened or prestige edition" for pc..
Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?