Hmmm

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
Hmmm
i need a sig. since i quit photoshop i need some nigga to do something good.

Main Text/Name: Hemp
Sub Text/Quote:
Size: 420x150
Style:
Theme: Abstract/Smudge
Colour:
Image/Render:
Designer:
Other Information: No fucking noobs.
here's what I came up with.

hmm thanks, can you put it in a psd and upload it?

or put the text in a corner or something, because i think it looks good except for the text location.
Quote Originally Posted by BassSR View Post
hmm thanks, can you put it in a psd and upload it?

or put the text in a corner or something, because i think it looks good except for the text location.
I moved the text to the corner, but in case you want to move it some more I included the PSD files.



PM'ed you Download for PSDS...
Quote Originally Posted by user186590 View Post
*Gets Banned*
What do you mean? I removed the links after I realized they're blocked on MPGH. How else can I send him the PSD's if the file is too big for the MPGH uploader??
he was talking about me.
why did you get banned?
spam of course.
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us