ArrowSelling M134 retail code

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
Selling M134 retail code
Since ebay cancelled my listing i decided i will sell it on here because ebay are a bunch of fags. PM me or offer here i am selling the code UNUSED, I will accept paypal payments through Middle men or however you want , other retail codes, or warrock accounts that have retail on it.
what is your xfire
I don't want to be scammed just use to PM on here.
I am going to sell the code for.. 13$? Anyone? Through paypal.
No sorry i have enough accounts too sell.
I'll buy one... How much you want ??
ill give you all 4 of my accounts for m134 the levels are 19 12 16 and 3, read my thread if your interested
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us