Exclamation"LOOKING FOR STEAM MW2"

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
i will trade all of that for a mw2 steam account.
Email " cranktht@ live.com
i read email every 2 mins



middle man req.
here info
p226-22days
dsr sub-56 days
m416 cqb ' perm
30 bonus exp passes
rectie 4 yellow 22 days
m4a1 cqbr 5"of 11/5/10
ALL INFO!!!!!!
7k gp
http://img179.imageshack.us/img179/2...0500584958.png
http://img130.imageshack.us/img130/1514/68132789.png
http://img695.imageshack.us/img695/3474/19374489.png
http://img813.imageshack.us/img813/8070/63562361.png
http://img526.imageshack.us/img526/7340/29302619.png
http://img121.imageshack.us/img121/3653/85737971.png
http://img641.imageshack.us/img641/8034/94838084.png


HOPEFULLY I CAN FIND SOMEONE!

CBL CLEAN!!!!--------- http://img521.imageshack.us/img521/3827/kfjkld.png
I have a Steam account for sale with CoD4: Modern Warfare and CoD6: Modern Warfare 2.
However, I don't want to trade it for your account...

So, are you able to buy it with PayPal?
MESSAGE FROM :SIPPINCOKE: ON MY ACCOUNT
PRICE REDUCDED TO 25K NEXON CASH CARD ONLY!

email him at the same email..
Rip OFf.......
No ones going to do this trade. Offer something worth trading for.
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?