ADDYS 29.2.08

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
ADDYS 29.2.08
no spread: B0D7F8

near fog: B28844
far fog : B28848


Fullbright:

Red: B288C8
Green: B288CC
Blue : B288D0


5th Slot: D7FA58 freeze to 4
6th Slot: D7FA58 freeze to 5

Visuell DInar: D7FA58 freeze to anything u want..


CREDITS ---> bobi1234

---------------------------------------

# Playerbase address=013680d8
# Weapon offset=4c
# Teleport x offset=0174
# Teleport y offset=017c
# Teleport z offset=0178
# NoFall offset=0260
# Stamina offset=0288
# NoRecoil 1 offset=02d8
# NoRecoil 2 offset=02dc
# NoRecoil 3 offset=02e0
# Triggerbot address=008f944c
# Nospread address=00b0d7f8
# Fullbright1 address=00b288c8
# Fullbright2 address=00b288cc
# Fullbright3 address=00b288d0
# Scope address=00b0d7aa
# Fast ammo address=00b0d7b4
# Fast heal address=00b0d7b8
# Fast flag address=00b0d7c0
# Fast repair address=00b0d7bc
# Quick spawn1 address=00d8a1e8
# Quick spawn2 address=010b7b94
# Crosshairs address=00b0d7d0
# nobounds 1 address=00dac370
# nobounds 2 address=00dac378
# Nearfog address=00b28844
# Farfog address=00b28848
# Open slot address=00d7fa58


credits -> Hans211
very nice, thank you!
Dec0r when I posted there were like 2 addies nublet ...

Now there are like enough for a private hack ... but I'll still wait for str8 (or ZeaS, lol i still hope) to post complete addies
Quote Originally Posted by Alen View Post
Not enough for a reasonable hack, I don't have the time to scan so I'm gonna wait for ZeaS to post em lol
Shame on you ! Be thanksfull bitch !
Quote Originally Posted by Alen View Post
Not enough for a reasonable hack, I don't have the time to scan so I'm gonna wait for ZeaS to post em lol
LOOL i'm to bored =\ lot of homework, learning for important things.. and hacking css i will not search addys for this update sry :P
where do i have to fill in the codes??
learn2code.

user vb, vc++ oder anything like that
VERY THX my friend im goin 2 update my hack its AWESOME
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?