ArrowMultiTool v1 [First]

Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
MultiTool v1 [First]
Hey MPGH.Net!
Today I'll Release my first MultiTool!

I got some tips from Friends and yes.. i made a MultiTool! It's /me<-- Tool xD

It includes:
Code:
Injector
Spam Bot
ReadMe Tab
Version Info
and an Internet Explorer!
I just added Tabs and yes.. the Codes to the Tabs..
I think it's good (yy i'm a lil Ego/)

Here is the ScreenShot:

Now the Virus-Scans (3 a. File!):





Please left a Reply about it - Test it - Report Bugs; Pn me or left a Rep! I hope you like it and please tell me what I schould add in the next Version!

Contact: Skype - ICQ
dereth11 - 456443266


Code:
Edit:
Code:
Okay i see that the Injector will not work.. Replacement in Attachments..
Replacemant VirusScans:
Jotti's Check
VirScan.org
I'm so sorry! I'll fix this tomorrow!




________________________
|CreditZ:_________________|
|Me_____________________||
|A little to MPGH TuT Section |


And a Special for ropsu678!
Sh*t up ! I know that i had no Teacher If you want to write that^^
D3t0N4t3's MultiTool v1.rarattachment deleted · 9 downloads before removal
D3t0N4t3's MultiTool v1.zipattachment deleted · 11 downloads before removal
Screenshot.gifattachment deleted · 162 downloads before removal
Replacement Injector.rarattachment deleted · 5 downloads before removal
Looks good...but i dont need it much...thanks anyways...
Hmm i think i must rewrite the Injector...
Very nice. Wait for Minion Approval.
nice same old stuff tho brother
Yes but i must fix the Injector ...<.<
thanks..
Thanks, i will test it soon

And next time, add more features to Internet Explorer
Hehe yes i'll do this when i fixxd the bug dude
Only 3 things in it are good.
Quote Originally Posted by Snape View Post
Only 3 things in it are good.
Yes its not good - It's ok!
But if one of four functions is not, it is especially bad because it belongs to the spammer to the most important ..
nice release
Looks nice! Hope other people needs it.
Thanks..^^

Only once an additional information:
The injector in the multi-tool does not work properly!
Therefore, I request until the next version comes out the spare Injector
to use!
Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us