[Request] 3D Character model

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
[Request] 3D Character model
Hi!

I would like to request a 3d model (.3ds) of the male characters ingame, with textures if pssible. I'm planning to do animations with them for a future video of mine.

Thank you in advance!
Quote Originally Posted by 3DModelling View Post
Hi!

I would like to request a 3d model (.3ds) of the male characters ingame, with textures if pssible. I'm planning to do animations with them for a future video of mine.

Thank you in advance!
1) Download the game.
2) Read the TUT's on how to extract.
3) do it yourself
4) contribute to the community before begging.
Could you please point me to the right tutorial?

Would be highly appreciated! Thank you
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us