Firefox

Posts 16–23 of 23 · Page 2 of 2
Yeah, I fucking love it. I got it like a week ago and haven't stopped using it since.
Quote Originally Posted by CRUSTY View Post


M14ebr has a ton of spread. I picked it up yesterday and was astonished. 5 shots in and the spread is so big it's unmanageable. Same with the SA58. Still good guns though. I thought the scope on the EBR was cool because it lowers the ROF substantially, at least enough to scope and get kills.

@MTH - No flaming staff rule, you'd report me again
exactly but because of my style , sniping , i just camp far away and collect helmets need 2 shots only to kill with it <M14EBR>
Quote Originally Posted by Phantazy View Post


exactly but because of my style , sniping , i just camp far away and collect helmets need 2 shots only to kill with it <M14EBR>
EBR takes 3 shots unless you're up close.
I just bought 98 gcoins. Im buying like $5 more in like a week. Still thinking what gun I should buy. I don't like capsule cuz I never gets it
Quote Originally Posted by JIGS4W View Post
I just bought 98 gcoins. Im buying like $5 more in like a week. Still thinking what gun I should buy. I don't like capsule cuz I never gets it
EXP ups or something?
Quote Originally Posted by JIGS4W View Post
I just bought 98 gcoins. Im buying like $5 more in like a week. Still thinking what gun I should buy. I don't like capsule cuz I never gets it
Get the exp 100% (unlimited), a few capsules, and a lucky shot
Quote Originally Posted by Teh_Red_Sweater View Post
sorry i preferr google chrome
Sorry, I preferred you banned.
Posts 16–23 of 23 · Page 2 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us