Exclamation[ULTIMATE-RELEASE] Ultimate GSC ~ U should use this!

Posts 16–30 of 51 · Page 2 of 4
Thanks for the positive reactions! It's made in vbs =)
Quote Originally Posted by Imthebosss View Post
Thanks for the positive reactions! It's made in vbs =)

@ 4FunPlayin:
You always say something negative, you're the one who's annoying /

Amen
maybe you can send me the vbs project? so i can make a edit maybe? will give full credit to you
Haha, no thanks. You edit + release it, and it looks like you made it, no no no =)

Quote Originally Posted by panzerbjrn View Post
maybe you can send me the vbs project? so i can make a edit maybe? will give full credit to you
Quote Originally Posted by Imthebosss View Post
Haha, no thanks. You edit + release it, and it looks like you made it, no no no =)

Rofl Pwnd.
+thanked
1 example instead this and I'll do anything. lol jks but yea fix this...
Haha, lol =) Ok, I'll fix this in the next version! /

Quote Originally Posted by [WhA]4FunPlayin View Post
1 example instead this and I'll do anything. lol jks but yea fix this...
1 dat untill black ops... so screw complier ±P
/fille approved
Thanks for approving =)
um...project /vb/vbs files?
Thanks mate, that's exactly what it should be =)

Quote Originally Posted by spiritwo View Post
Nice job on this, looks like it'll be really helpful to those newbs who keep asking for help


And why? =)

Quote Originally Posted by ~Just IN~ View Post
um...project /vb/vbs files?
Nice job on this, looks like it'll be really helpful to those newbs who keep asking for help
I CANTZ use it :c
dats why :[
Ok, wait a moment, fixed =)

Quote Originally Posted by ~Just IN~ View Post
I CANTZ use it :c
dats why :[
I placed in a map, but when i click on that thing he doesn't open..
Posts 16–30 of 51 · Page 2 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?