[RELEASE] GSC Code Finder

Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
[RELEASE] GSC Code Finder
RELEASE




VIRUS SCANS
VirusTotal | Jotti

ENJOY!

This will be a thing I use daily as I hate having to open the patch up and constantly looking for _missions.gsc through FF Finder. Now all you need to do is use my lightweight GSC Code Finder and just copy and paste them into a new file.
Default_GSC_Maker.zipattachment deleted · 34 downloads before removal
Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice
This is awesome. Thanks
Interesting how CainFool posted this the same day that ImTheBoss did his

Besides that, this looks great and hopefully it will be of help to many people.
Actually ImTheBosss has alot more features than mine. Although I tried to make mine just for getting the GSC.

And I made this in about 5 minutes so..
Quote Originally Posted by CainFool View Post
Actually ImTheBosss has alot more features than mine. Although I tried to make mine just for getting the GSC.

And I made this in about 5 minutes so..
Yeah, don't worry about it yours is quite helpful as well.
=D I have no idea how to change the style of the buttons though, like his program has.
I wouldn't really worry about that. I mean, if I was using this program, the last thing that I would be caring about was the style of the buttons.
Good work Cainfool! And don't worry about my program, it's a real difference between my program and yours =)
Yeah I know it is =D Like 10% I copied yours. And thats with the GSC. Thats it.
I really don't care, just copy 100% lol, I hope I helped you =)

Quote Originally Posted by CainFool View Post
Yeah I know it is =D Like 10% I copied yours. And thats with the GSC. Thats it.
@Cainfool and ImTheBoss
Helpful programs are helpful
Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us