[Share]QuickScan

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
[Share]QuickScan
Tired of scanning your hack files manually again and again?
Well I saw this program in the vB section, you might want to check it out!
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/33-visual-...uick-scan.html
QuickScan allows you to efficiently and quickly [hence the name] obtain two virus scans of your file!

Just load up your file, click Scan! and then you can just copy it to the clipboard with forum tags included!
Thats how easy it is.
Hopefully this helps you, and you'll want to check it out ! =D
Also, you might find more handy programs in the vB section, so , stick around!
*I give all credits to the maker of this program, and none are taken by I.
WOW! That nce.. but why re-post it?
Lol I was about to get very angry at you Andrew, then I realized you weren't taking credit

New version will be up tomorrow or so, with a LOT more features I might even ask permission to release in general
Lol i thought this may be an opportunity to get more people into vB section, and also more publicity for your program xD
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us