TalkingScope Problems :S

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
Scope Problems :S
Heyy guys

Sorry for bothering but ive been trying to solve my prob with the scope for hours :/

My problem is that when I set the scope address to 1 or 0 the scope works but I cant turn it off :S

I want it in such a way that when the right mouse button is down ONLY the scope will appear.

Any help really appreciated.

Thanks in advance
You can try something like that ( didn't test. Gonna try it in my code one day ^^ )

Code:
bool State;
if (GetAsyncKeyState(VK_RBUTTON))
{
   if (State == true) // if scope is activate
   {
     // Scope = 0 ( Put scope value to 0 )
    State = False;
   }

   if (State == False ) // If scope is off
   {
     //Scope = 1
    State = True
   }
}
First way.

An other way ( don't know if it works too )

void Scope()
{
*(float*)[...]Scope = 0 // Scope will be off when nothing happend.

if (GetAsyncKeyState(VK_RBUTTON))
{
// Scope = 1
// The scope will be activate only when you press. When you release, it will come back to 0
}
}
I think the 2nd way is better. Try the two, and tell me !
Found the prob.

0 does not work

Has to be renamed to 5 :P

/Close
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us