[TuT] Keep the Hacks working more longer

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
[TuT] Keep the Hacks working more longer
Hi everyone.

I'm gonna explain you a little trick to keep your hack working more longer ( Only if it is not detected by HS )
( I hope it have not been posted before )

Here, we are going to skip the Update. Why ?
Thanks to it, addy's will not be Updated, and your hack will work, even after a Update.

Once you have a working hack, do it. And wait for another one to be approved Then, lauch warrock normally.
If you are lucky, the Hack will be a great one, and you'll be able to keep it for a while !

Now, let's place to explanation :

- Go to C:\Program Files\GamersFirst\War Rock\system\
- Right click on "Warrock.exe"
- Create a shortcut.
- Right click on it, and go to the 2nd tab "Shortcut"
- Now you can see "Target". Replace what it is written with : "C:\Program Files\GamersFirst\War Rock\system\WarRock.exe" -hstart ( With the " " )
- Click apply. Close.
- Run the game with the Shortcut ^^
You'r done. You can now run warrock without updating it.

As I said, I hope it has not already been posted.. I didn't found it.

Thank's me If I helped you !
I dunno if an older version of warrock will work after an update ... but ok, cool find /
Quote Originally Posted by Alen View Post
I dunno if an older version of warrock will work after an update ... but ok, cool find /
It works. I did it.
When everone said Sirosix' Hack didn't work anymore, i was able to play with it !

But I think if there is a main update ( Like when zombi mod was added ), it wont work.

It will work with silent update i think ( I didn't try with another one ).
Thanks, hope it will help in the future /
I can play with hacks which didn’t work after updates I they worked before the update?
(Sry for my bad english^^)
It's nice.
Yes. After a silent update ( of hackshield ), you can still play it.
This should work hopefully ._. waiting for update to see if it does -.-
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?