Here it is

Posts 16–24 of 24 · Page 2 of 2
Quote Originally Posted by Storm View Post
i think you really need to work on lighting and blending for this. maybe colours also.
its quite good for a first try at this style but remember Ookami uses secret filters and also he uses soft abstract c4d's
I used his psd. He used no secret filter in it. And he uses stocks with liquify (that might be the secret filter your referring to).
Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post


I used his psd. He used no secret filter in it. And he uses stocks with liquify (that might be the secret filter your referring to).
yeh i know lol thats exactly what im talking about.
and he uses stocks? lol it always looks like abstract c4ds /
Quote Originally Posted by Storm View Post
yeh i know lol thats exactly what im talking about.
and he uses stocks? lol it always looks like abstract c4ds /
From the stuff I've seen he uses stocks.
You're too good :')

/ now your getting somewhere .
i think you should dim the brightness
Its looking real good, nuff said.
Quote Originally Posted by lostcausejr View Post
omg it looks amazing...
Thanks buddy
not trying to be harsh but i personally just dont like this very much. It looks okay, but I feel as though it is too crowded and my eyes dont know what to catch on to.

you should add alot of your older twists to this style if ur plan to keep it IMO
Looks nice. DAmn wish I was good at GFX .

Only art im good at is RL at qq
Posts 16–24 of 24 · Page 2 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?