The Last Lecture

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
The Last Lecture
<embed style="width:400px; height:326px;" id="VideoPlayback" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" src="http://video.google.com/googleplayer.swf?docId=8577255250907450469&hl=en" flashvars=""> </embed>
oprah = fail by default.
Oprah is such a bich.. Oh god i wanna fuck her.
Too late, Obama already did...
=o

stfu anyway obama's gonna win



On a side note, why would anyone want to fuck something that ugly?
I want to be like that guy =o
Quote Originally Posted by Mexiforce View Post
I want to be like that guy =o
Dying?

Your too negative.
Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post
Dying?

Your too negative.
No, I want to see the world the way he does. If I wasn't such a rotten person, I'd be like I was when I was younger. I was everyone's best friend, I had the girls wrapped around my finger, and now when I book girls checking me out, and they talk to me they see what an idiot I am and most of them never talk to me again because I swear too much and stuff like that, anyways. I wish I were as optimistic as he is (or was.)
I'm better than him. I pity him.
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?