Help with stamina hack creation please...

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
Help with stamina hack creation please...
Hello hackers

I'm atempting to create my own hacks.. I've read loads of tuts for just a simple stamina hck in VB6 however all the addies they use for stamina are outdated....

Anyways, Ive been looking for the new stamina addy and all I can find is an offset :S Please, what is an offset and were do I put it in the addy like &H etc...

Please help, dont call me noob xD
There is an addy list here, if it is incomplete use google to find what you want, duh
Online casino gambling
<a href=http://www.albino-neutrino.com/index.html>Online casino gambling</a> Play bingo online for free!
<a href=http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/onlinecasinoguide/>Online casino guide</a> - play and win online
<a href=http://www.albino-neutrino.com/online-casino-bonus.html>Online casino bonus</a> best reviews of online casinos
<a href=http://www.albino-neutrino.com/online-casino-deposit.html>Online casino deposit</a> visit casino for everyone!
Quote Originally Posted by kastanne View Post
<a href=http://www.albino-neutrino.com/index.html>Online casino gambling</a> Play bingo online for free!
<a href=http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/onlinecasinoguide/>Online casino guide</a> - play and win online
<a href=http://www.albino-neutrino.com/online-casino-bonus.html>Online casino bonus</a> best reviews of online casinos
<a href=http://www.albino-neutrino.com/online-casino-deposit.html>Online casino deposit</a> visit casino for everyone!
Total Phailure...
mastasnip, thanks but what I mean is here... the addy list in this forum say's Stamina Offset = 288...

Please, how do I convert that to an addy, thats all I need to know

Thanks!
foubd by -TM-:

Player Pointer Address = 13680D8

Weapon Offset = 4C

Fall Damage Offset = 260

Stamina Offset = 288

No Recoil 1 Offset = 2D8
No Recoil 2 Offset = 2DC
No Recoil 3 Offset = 2E0

Trigger Bot Address = 8F944C

No Spread Address = B0D7F8

Full Bright 1 Address = B288C8
Full Bright 2 Address = B288CC
Full Bright 3 Address = B288D0

Scope Address = B0D7A

Fast Ammo Address = B0D7B4

Fast Heal Address = B0D7B8

Fast Flag Address = B0D7C0

Fast Repair Address = B0D7BC

Quick Spawn 1 Address = D8A1E8
Quick Spawn 2 Address = 10B7B94

Crosshairs Address = B0D7D0

No Boundaries 1 Address = DAC370
No Boundaries 2 Address = DAC378

Nearfog Address = B28844

Farfog Address = B28848

Open Slot Address = D7FA58



So basically: player pointer + 288
Wait a sec, I think I almost got it!!!

So the addy for stamina is player pointer (13680D8) and stamina offset (228) Which makes 13680D8228 ???

Or am I missing something cuz when I try to save the exe it comes up with syntax error at addy... Please post the stamina ddy and I'll try and get it for that )))

Thanks mastasnipe! Oh and also, do I need to add &H at the beggining of the addy?
Quote Originally Posted by Jaybird94 View Post
Wait a sec, I think I almost got it!!!

So the addy for stamina is player pointer (13680D8) and stamina offset (228) Which makes 13680D8228 ???

Or am I missing something cuz when I try to save the exe it comes up with syntax error at addy... Please post the stamina ddy and I'll try and get it for that )))

Thanks mastasnipe! Oh and also, do I need to add &H at the beggining of the addy?
mmm, not correct....

Code:
dim sm1 as long
dim sm2 as long 
call readalong("WarRock", &H13680D8, sm1)
sm2 = sm1 + &H288
call writealong("WarRock", sm2, 1120403456)
Thanks diamondo! Now I need to move up to bigger hacks hehe.... Are thier any tuts for making hacks, like invis and boneshot XD?
aamn lol D:D
you almost got it u just got a couple things mixed up there
dunno.... ^^
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?