How to do Scope Positioning.
Hey guys,
Heres a tutorial on scope positioning, it is extremely simple and very easy. (I will not post the programs, its your job to find it.)
Things Needed:
ModelEdit
Ltb of a Scope
LTB to LTA.
This is what you do, open a scope, click on Translation in the animation box, and increase or decrease to the X,Y or Z values.
I have provided a screenshot:
ⓘ
Thanks and Rep for more Epic Tutorials.!
Heres a tutorial on scope positioning, it is extremely simple and very easy. (I will not post the programs, its your job to find it.)
Things Needed:
ModelEdit
Ltb of a Scope
LTB to LTA.
This is what you do, open a scope, click on Translation in the animation box, and increase or decrease to the X,Y or Z values.
I have provided a screenshot:
ⓘThanks and Rep for more Epic Tutorials.!


