Ovenran Version : 2

Posts 31–45 of 65 · Page 3 of 5
everything worked except the no flash...
is it the same as white walls? activate before joining game?

btw, welcome back and good job
Quote Originally Posted by looozer27 View Post
WoW! V.2 is release that was fast haha!

@ovenran can i suggest about something!
about that white cham... is it possible to change the color of that into a Light green?
impossible
Quote Originally Posted by avishu02 View Post
BAKIT NABUBULAG?
idk why ... but in my computer works fine
lag parin sir.... my fps was 100+ ngaun pag na inject na ito magiging 10.1
why do you change (Sleep) 8000 ? for smooth no fail ! ^_^ because im using that! 3 And 2!
pls fix the lag like reigenald
ok no probs! cause my tester says that is not lag ..........

that's for win32bit xp/vista only

i'll create v3 win32

then

i'll create v1 win64
yehey thanks overan how to use no flash
OverRan. can u PM me the Codes of the DLL.. so i can make a hacks too. Salamat in advance tol
Nice! Great Job! . . . . . "I wish there will be someone release some wall hacks" ^_^
i knew reigz will release it the chams i mean

no probs ... i'll just wait for my tester
I hope no more lag on version 3 ^_^ even my axe fail 2 kill those Gr at Ghost mode T_T

Make me a hack tester too :-) one hack tester is not enough... Honest
Man! I like to make hacks!
hey not working for win7 bit34...does this need wireframe 4.0???


hmmm ican be ure tester for win 7 bit 32....it makes me angry when they're realising hacks JUST FOR XP



dammit

Dude I will help you make it lesslag tommorow.
I'm banned at MPGH so I used computer shop.

-Reiginald.
Posts 31–45 of 65 · Page 3 of 5
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?