Texture Hack for Black Ops?

Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2
Texture Hack for Black Ops?
This is just a general question since I'm a bit curious :P
When can we expect a Texture Hack for Black Ops? I'm used to "colors" for reaction from Modern Warfare 2, so it's a bit harsh starting out without them. I'm not hasting your job to do it, I'm just curious... that's all :P

Have a nice day
Whenever someone releases it. /
Jesus christ, stop asking. So many topics about this already.
It will come when someone can make one. Stop asking and keep checking the website
Quote Originally Posted by LTDDevil View Post
Jesus christ, stop asking. So many topics about this already.
It will come when someone can make one. Stop asking and keep checking the website
I looked for threads already, and I didn't see any. Stop your damn raging already.
why add texture hack to BO? the characters look amazing! but ye i mean why not a Texture hack
Im going to start working on them tomorrow
But i heard that craig87 worked something out.
Quote Originally Posted by Archangel View Post
Im going to start working on them tomorrow
But i heard that craig87 worked something out.
Now that's the information I was looking for. Not your damn raging.

And where can I find craig87's work Archangel? :3
well the glorious rules dont allow me to post the website of another great board
Really u guys don;'t got patience? It was yesterday the release... man get a life instead of begging for a hack after 1 day playing...
Quote Originally Posted by projezz View Post
Really u guys don;'t got patience? It was yesterday the release... man get a life instead of begging for a hack after 1 day playing...
People like you pisses me off so bad.

You're not reading what I'm saying. I'm just curious, that all. And I'm not begging at all. And I probably got a better life than you. I'm sorry for my unstable mood, but people like you really make me mad.
i could make em for black ops, like what i did on cod4 but atm im downloading black ops cracked "skidrow" after i feel like it i could do it its easy todo its just annoying finding the files and stuff
Errr... i thought i could play with almost only legit guy for at least a week or two... i guess i was wrong :<
And i'm also working hard on getting Textures done too,
just ive been moding, the gun Statistics, (.cfg's) for mods etc, (bullet time, damage, physics etc)
and ive found the gun camo's, skins, vechiles, and weapon attachments, =)
expect a release from me in the upcoming week, =)
Im working on one too atm, found alot of things already. Gotta edit them and then done Gonna take a while tho, but i aint got anything else to do lol
It is working already, but not released yet. Im still working on mine with a friend.

Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us