[Bypass] Beta test only!!

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
[Bypass] Beta test only!!


I just finished it and I tested it on a hack that I assumed was detected and it seem to work fine but I only played for about 15 minutes. I need another opinion so I will let about 5 people download it and test.

Please give me feedback on this I need to know if it works for other people to.

Link Removed!
Detected.. 5 minutes play and got ban.
lol your a dewwb i just posted it you retard you didnt even have time to open warrock.
Quote Originally Posted by nbr1dan View Post
lol your a dewwb i just posted it you retard you didnt even have time to open warrock.
I looks detected
GTFO of my thread you spamming retarded nub!!



Also a couple of people downloaded it so I deleted the link.
He has the right to say it is detected, which it is...
dude wtf look at the time of my first post and look at the time he posted!!!!!!! he posted it was detected only one minute after I added the download link. How the fuck did he play for 5minutes with this bypass and then say its detected when i had just added the link????


Well he was fucking spamming my thread he never even tested it.


Also this bypass will work, I am not using a memory address I am using a detour of the main check for punkbuster.


Also this bypass isnt detected!!!! Its just that its not working right to protect the detected hack you are trying to use! I will update and fix the detour.

here is some of it but not all.

Code:
push    ecx
.text:10012566                 push    dword_100A1B7A
.text:1001256C                 push    32h
.text:1001256E                 push    2
.text:10012570                 push    offset aPunkbusterCl_0 ; "PunkBuster Client (v%d.%03d | A%d) %s"
.text:10012575                 push    0
.text:10012577                 push    ebx
.text:10012578                 call    eax
.text:1001257A                 push    edi             ; char *
.text:1001257B                 push    esi             ; char *
.text:1001257C                 call    _strcpy
.text:10012581                 add     esp, 24h
.text:10012584                 pop     edi
.text:10012585                 pop     esi
.text:10012586                 pop     ebx
.text:10012587                 retn
.text:10012587 sub_1001250D    endp

I just need to get the detour right for the function called in pbcl.dll
Ever since me and that TheOwnz guy posted bypasses I see them popping up everywhere .
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us