Use picture box, and then on the pictureBox_Hover event make it change to a different picture of the circle but a different color or something.
Circle Buttons?[Solved]
I am going to say this again, DOTNETBAR
1 word. NO
3 words: On Topic now
Dotnetbar doesn't have circle buttons, either.
Dotnetbar doesn't have circle buttons, either.
Yes it does. You just get a button>button shape>circle.
Or you can, you know, override some shit and as Brinuz said just use GDI to create your own fancy buttons. Alternatively, create your project as a WPF
He seems like he isnt quite at the level to use gdi. 

What's so hard about
DrawEllipse
DrawEllipse
I have never tried that, except in d3d an pictureboxes. Maybe ill try 
How would you go about making that ellipse have a push anim and a mouse enter anim?

How would you go about making that ellipse have a push anim and a mouse enter anim?
Well, first you need to create your own button. You can do that with a UserControl or something (been a while since I tried
) and override it and do you GDI there to create a custom button. Google it, there'll be more info there, I'm forgetting the specifics.
) and override it and do you GDI there to create a custom button. Google it, there'll be more info there, I'm forgetting the specifics.I made a control with a dll
lol, it was a "scrolling text" control. Rlyrlysimple. XD
Ty jason, ill look that up later.
lol, it was a "scrolling text" control. Rlyrlysimple. XDTy jason, ill look that up later.
Just Photoshop your GUI includin the buttons and make invisible picturebixes to make the buttons /
That's what I do if I want a fancy GUI

That's what I do if I want a fancy GUI
This thread is closed for replies.
Similar Threads
Visual Basic Programming[Help]Click Image Button[Solved]PP 12 Visual Basic Programming[Help] Hide Button [Solved]
3 Visual Basic Programming[Help]Open link click of button[Solved]
7 Visual Basic Programming[Help] Movable Buttons[Solved]OM 10 Visual Basic Programming[Help]Treeview Search Button[Solved]MO 6
