LightbulbCheat Codes For Black Ops SP mode.

Posts 1–15 of 20 · Page 1 of 2
Cheat Codes For Black Ops SP mode.
Found this off my V.I.P site,
Enjoy;

Cheat Codes
Press SPACEBAR at the main menu until Mason gets up out of the chair. Turn around to face the computer and press F to access the computer. Type any of the following commands into the computer for the desired cheat effect.
Code: Result:
doa........................Zombie Killing Mini-Game
3arc intel.................Unlock All Intel
3arc unlock..............Unlock Dead Ops Arcade and Presidential Zombie Mode
zork........................Play ZORK

(get rid of the "." (full stops)) =), enjoy
vip site? its floating around since yesterday
I would post this in general but however thanks
Quote Originally Posted by d0h View Post
vip site? its floating around since yesterday
yeah i just had a look today lol,


Quote Originally Posted by House View Post
I would post this in general but however thanks
yeah i thought that too, i'll leave it up to the minion's/mod to do whatever they want with it.
grml i did not even played zombies yet
why toobachooba banned? lol
You and those google V.I.P websites...
doa doesn't work?
will cheats help you get the achievement for steam?
Quote Originally Posted by spiritwo View Post
doa doesn't work?
i think its DOA. it works for me

btw what is ZORK?
nicely done man lol always go so quick in the beginning qwith hacks
I'll try em today I'm gettin BO 2day
Did some one hack some accounts on that damn PC ?
Usefull cheats, good job.
Posts 1–15 of 20 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?