Real Names

Posts 1–15 of 55 · Page 1 of 4
Real Names
Post your real name!!


Im jimmy
People call me Jack Browning.
Im Brady so iverson tells me O.o

but srsly, brad kaiser

i love my name
Kaiser... I heard that word in the movie Slingblade.
It's also country-slang for a type of blade.

hence: Kaiser-Blade (Scythe)
I go by Dave on the internet, I won't tell you my real name =D
Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311
I go by Dave on the internet, I won't tell you my real name =D
His real name is ******. Ah darn I ruined all the fun out of guessing it. Oh gosh.
Davey by day, Vaugh by night!!! BURN.
216.23.173.242 << GHOSTs IP (CALIFORNIA)
Nah, actually I don't care.
I dunno...
U should start by GTFO.

Kyojiro = KaY O JIiii r am gayO
Posts 1–15 of 55 · Page 1 of 4

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us