Spell Checker
I'm working on a Notepad like program and a spell checker would make a big difference, it would in any kind of typing program, I just wanted to know how hard it would be to make one. . .like I know I'd have to enter each word but I was hoping maybe I could run it off like one of the dictionary searches, like dictionary.com or something.
Maybe its possible to have it search the word (not hard), but then show the results on the program so they can at least search for words them self's. Or maybe something like Click Here, Rules say no outside download links so yeah... and have it just enter the text then click replace all? Anyways I wanted to know how to make one, I'm not planning on adding more then...1,000 words, shouldn't be that big...Maybe a local spell checker then able to search for words off one of the sites...
It's gonna be for all normally used words & web editing (HTML, CSS, Flash ect.)
Thanks.
Anyone who helps +rep +1 thanks.
(All of it will be open source, I'll release all the project files, once its totally done)
-------
Off topic:
List of other things I'm looking to add:
1. Password Protect, able to set a password and user name.
2. Syntax highlighting, ScintillaNET I can't find out how to use, but working on it.
3. Preview tab, and a hellz of a lot of website templates
4. With easy .htacess, .htpasswd, form items, and meta tag generator Maybe a roll over image generator also
5. FTP File Upload, Get Source From WebSite (already up and working tho.), load of Special symbols (for web & text).
6. Search, Find, Replace control
(I can do all but #1,2, and 6. And as most of you know it just takes time, its easy but time consuming...and gets boring, sadly I got nothing else better to do
So perfect time to work on it...)
Maybe its possible to have it search the word (not hard), but then show the results on the program so they can at least search for words them self's. Or maybe something like Click Here, Rules say no outside download links so yeah... and have it just enter the text then click replace all? Anyways I wanted to know how to make one, I'm not planning on adding more then...1,000 words, shouldn't be that big...Maybe a local spell checker then able to search for words off one of the sites...
It's gonna be for all normally used words & web editing (HTML, CSS, Flash ect.)
Thanks.
Anyone who helps +rep +1 thanks.
(All of it will be open source, I'll release all the project files, once its totally done)
-------
Off topic:
List of other things I'm looking to add:
1. Password Protect, able to set a password and user name.
2. Syntax highlighting, ScintillaNET I can't find out how to use, but working on it.
3. Preview tab, and a hellz of a lot of website templates

4. With easy .htacess, .htpasswd, form items, and meta tag generator Maybe a roll over image generator also

5. FTP File Upload, Get Source From WebSite (already up and working tho.), load of Special symbols (for web & text).
6. Search, Find, Replace control
(I can do all but #1,2, and 6. And as most of you know it just takes time, its easy but time consuming...and gets boring, sadly I got nothing else better to do
So perfect time to work on it...)Estimated Beta 1 Release: Nov. 29th (My birthday ^.^)
[GVIDEO][/GVIDEO]

