Sydney Hack Production [Mouse Operable] V1.1

Posts 61–75 of 75 · Page 5 of 5
Quote Originally Posted by SLO-ORiGiN View Post
I'm sorry but if it is sooo TURE!/yeaAll his hack's get DETECTED in like 10 minutes after he post's them!/yeaI can't crap my pant's in 10 min.!/yeaAnd im sorry(Again but it anoy's me)/yea.
Yep it's anoying if hacks get detected. But the hackers are trying their best, and who are we to start complaining.. we can't code hacks ourselves
Quote Originally Posted by larssy1 View Post
Yep it's anoying if hacks get detected. But the hackers are trying their best, and who are we to start complaining.. we can't code hacks ourselves
You can say that for you!Kidding/yeaI am learing how to make a Hack(NX chams=Done,No Recoil=Done,No Spread=Learning,Super Bullet's=I think i will never learn Hahaha)/yea
Quote Originally Posted by SLO-ORiGiN View Post
You can say that for you!Kidding/yeaI am learing how to make a Hack(NX chams=Done,No Recoil=Done,No Spread=Learning,Super Bullet's=I think i will never learn Hahaha)/yea
xD anywayz.. it's no reason to yell like that at him.. you better learn better coding and release a undetected hack urself ^^
Quote Originally Posted by SLO-ORiGiN View Post
You can say that for you!Kidding/yeaI am learing how to make a Hack(NX chams=Done,No Recoil=Done,No Spread=Learning,Super Bullet's=I think i will never learn Hahaha)/yea
Stop making your letters so giant and red. We're not blind.
Also, I don't believe a word you say about " Nx chams = Done, No recoil= Done, No spread = learning.."

Really. If you've done these, then why don't you show us? Why are you just acting like a giant choob greedy for hacks?
Really.
As I said before, your attitude is just not right.
Quote Originally Posted by SLO-ORiGiN View Post
You can say that for you!Kidding/yeaI am learing how to make a Hack(NX chams=Done,No Recoil=Done,No Spread=Learning,Super Bullet's=I think i will never learn Hahaha)/yea
When you will C+P its easy like Hell.
But i hope you will learn of C+P.
You got no clue if you dont know how to code Super Bullets. Learn the fking language before you fking Code.(Posted by Magicman.)

Status: Detected

Be Patient!
KONGAMONGA, PLEASE READ THIS!!

I THINK THE PROBLEM TO LIKE EVERYBODY HERE IS:

THEY START COMBAT ARMS AS A ADMINISTRATOR!! AND THATS WHY THE HACK GETS DETECTED!! CUZ CA CAN DO ANYTHING THEN!
IF YOU TEACH US HOW TO RUN IT AS NORMAL (WITHOUT ADMINISTRATOR RIGHTS)

WE WILL THANK YOU ALOT!!/yea
Quote Originally Posted by nakib View Post
KONGAMONGA, PLEASE READ THIS!!

I THINK THE PROBLEM TO LIKE EVERYBODY HERE IS:

THEY START COMBAT ARMS AS A ADMINISTRATOR!! AND THATS WHY THE HACK GETS DETECTED!! CUZ CA CAN DO ANYTHING THEN!
IF YOU TEACH US HOW TO RUN IT AS NORMAL (WITHOUT ADMINISTRATOR RIGHTS)

WE WILL THANK YOU ALOT!!/yea
... Running as normal.. without administrator previliges.. is just double click the CA icon.. lol'd
Status: Detected

I just found a problem in my Code will fix that and release again without any problems.
and THATS A GOOD BOY :P

Quote Originally Posted by Sydney View Post
Status: Detected

I just found a problem in my Code will fix that and release again without any problems.
BEAST!! YAAAA UR THE MAN DUDE/yea
Quote Originally Posted by Sydney View Post
Status: Detected

I just found a problem in my Code will fix that and release again without any problems.
Nice, hopefully you'll be able to fix it today already. Cant wait

Thanks already m8!
Quote Originally Posted by Sydney View Post
Status: Detected

I just found a problem in my Code will fix that and release again without any problems.
When will it be done? In about 2 hours, 1 hour or tomorrow? o:
Anyway, good job on finding your problem!

Good luck on making it better, and still.. Great job! (:
Quote Originally Posted by Sydney View Post
Status: Detected

I just found a problem in my Code will fix that and release again without any problems.
Closed .
GOOFY,
u got to wait for a minion... to accept the hack.. u knw
so that will be like about 1-7 hours
Quote Originally Posted by nakib View Post
GOOFY,
u got to wait for a minion... to accept the hack.. u knw
so that will be like about 1-7 hours
Like I didn't know I'd have to wait for a minion.
Also, how comes you tell me that?

Hmm. Also, this one is already approved. But it's just detected. I'm waiting for sydney's fixed hack release. That's all.
Posts 61–75 of 75 · Page 5 of 5
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?