COD Black Ops Kill Marks/And Login

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
COD Black Ops Kill Marks/And Login
If you can make this for me anybody i would be highly appreciated thanks
BO doesnt have Killmarks.

plus you could easlily make your own login screen
Quote Originally Posted by inc3ndium View Post
Thanks for it i just hope it gets approved

Quote Originally Posted by Imafalam View Post
BO doesnt have Killmarks.

plus you could easlily make your own login screen
Yes they do... like COD mw2 killmarks
dude i was ting to make a killmark but i cant find a picture of it plus theres alreayd a cod bo login
Quote Originally Posted by EviL_WaLdO View Post


nice bump
I couldn't press on the Edit button so I had to bump, sorry /
What kind of login screen would you like?
if i had a pic of black ops i could make it but apparantly not
Quote Originally Posted by Area 51 View Post
if i had a pic of black ops i could make it but apparantly not
Maybe I can ask my friends, they have black ops. They can take a screenie and I can make a login screen, but I don't know how to move the loginbox or to change the color and text on "OK" or "EXIT"
well i can make a login for u but i cant make the marks
just send me a pic
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us