Mw2 Section is DEAD.
Black Ops:
Mw2 (Call of Duty 6 - Modern Warfare 2 Hacks - COD MW2 Hacks - MPGH - MultiPlayer Game Hacking)
Mw2 GSC Modding:
Yep, It happened. Mw2 Is officially dead.
So I wont be on for another few hundred weeks since Im stuck with Mw2 till x-mas. pce..
I will be no-lifing XBL again...
FNG x IiIVIiI
Buh-bye

/
Code:
233 (64 members & 169 guests) Moderators : 4 lux12337, [MPGH]Hell_Demon, eminem9874, wweman2223, xlolwut, AlternativeMW2, Canari, darkanka, marcellos, CwChameleon, fileey, Pawel_Ners047, G-host, natcool5, derpderp, XtecK, allahakbr, Nymph, Edvardas96, cha0t1c, 100dom1, Preforx, HansDerGute, cardoow, warwenw, Themonsterman, Mikkelul, [MPGH]Insane, mohsafadi1, HeadshotxX, Shckr57, bananamajic, adrimity, Playboy51, gazza007, Pseudophile, telis9852, aiueosan, AZUMIKKEL, ipwn333, jackknife12, rusbag, garrero, lockdown6435, jonten13, Iowa, chad2, the viper, hoothoot, dkzz-yunus, berke1905, norwegianposer, aiir, CombatArmsPerson, bggb, scaby, undisput, evilbum, Titikaka, engoffm, umt1001, wako944
Code:
202 (49 members & 153 guests)
Code:
36 (15 members & 21 guests) Moderators : 4 prisma, AcE.bu50t, Abz96795, Wolfeman, xonepl, eclipseson, cacheat, Alexsk8, CainFool, Gruner94, 3bangsund, olehansen, coolkatEG, PrixX [MPGH]Melodia, [MPGH]B4M, [MPGH]Blubb1337, [MPGH]Insane
So I wont be on for another few hundred weeks since Im stuck with Mw2 till x-mas. pce..
I will be no-lifing XBL again...
FNG x IiIVIiI
Buh-bye

/