How to make Rez Chams
so what steps do i need to do to get the sat chams cuz i tryed alot of them but i dont get them like the screen shoots tell me what steps to do example 1 and 2
and what the i have 2 put :E
and what the i have 2 put :E
Is there any way of making light chams
Example:

as you can see it's just a wallhack with a little color
Example:

as you can see it's just a wallhack with a little color

Can I Have The RezExtractor & RezInjector
you should find it in 1 of the stickied thread in this modding section, although i don't know which, and don't ask me to look, you can do it
found it , but i cannot compile it ?
i always get this error , ): help .
ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting
i always get this error , ): help .
ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting
I was wondering how to make these......
i think nexon patched the .rez modding 3/23/10
Well I hope you have a solution for that I made several attempts and always says that the client is corrupted, I make no colors just the same wallhack to see ... but I believe that is the size of the file to be modified that they are getting good experience ... I hope someone can bring some solution ...






This thread is closed for replies.
Similar Threads
Combat Arms Hacks & CheatsHow to make simple chams in C++ pictures (COMING SOON)
3 C++/C ProgrammingI want to learn how to make CA chams
9 Combat Arms Discussions[TuT]How to make TnT chams never DC 8 Combat Arms DiscussionsHow To Make Mini-Chams 25 Programming Tutorial RequestsHow to make easy chams or wireframe?ET 1


