All plugins for modding programs (maya and 3ds max)

Posts 1–15 of 25 · Page 1 of 2
All plugins for modding programs (maya and 3ds max)
i don't know where to put this, so i'm putting it here...modding with programs is becoming more popular, and people are asking for plugins a lot, so here they are

The Following plugins in the rar file are for
Alias Maya 6.0
Alias Maya 6.5
Alias Maya 7.0
3DS Max 3
3DS Max 4
3DS Max 5
3DS Max 6
3DS Max 7
Alias Wav Front 4.0
Alias Wav Front 4.5
Alias Wav Front 5.0
Photoshop DTX plugin is also included

Installing these plugins:
Every version is gonna be different, i'll try my best to explain them.

Alias Maya plugins
There should be a bin and scripts folder somewhere within the main installation of your alias Maya installation directory, simply put the files from the bin folder from the rar file in the bin folder of the alias maya installation folder, same with scripts, only you put them in the scripts folder

3ds max
There should be a plugins folder in the 3ds max installation directory, just put them there.

Alias Wav Front
same as Alias Maya.

Photoshop
this plugin only works on 32bit installations of Photoshop, simply put it in the plugins folder


What these plugins are for
the point of having these plugins is so you can open up your models in programs Alias Maya and 3ds Max. once you have them open in one of these 2 programs, you can add animation, subtract it, make it faster/slower, even add/subtract things from the model. You could also you this to make full custom models.

After your done editing the model in 1 of those 2 programs (maya or 3ds max) you would open it in Model edit and name the animations.

i will not post where to find these programs because it would more than likely count as piracy since they are so old.


this will make some people happy on this forum
CREDITS:
gtboy for pointing me in the right direction and telling me about the lithtech jupiter suite actually existing
me for taking several hours to find and download it on my crappy connection (back then it sucked)


Download link: attachments
virus scan: http://www.virustotal.com/file-scan/...e28-1289530137
Plugins.rarattachment deleted · 214 downloads before removal
I can't approve it if I don't know what they do, and you haven't really stated that.
Quote Originally Posted by Disturbed View Post
I can't approve it if I don't know what they do, and you haven't really stated that.

The plugins make it possible to edit LTA files for use in model/animation editing in Maya etc.

I'm at work right now .

@OP virscan.org
thanks, i'll get the scan right now
Still only one scan. You have to have that second one. No exceptions.
2? never knew, don't understand why, but i'll get a 2nd 1

viruscan.com wont work because its 150+ files in the rar file, whats another site?
/Fp.

I'll just scan in with Symantec.

EDIT:

Symantec didn't find anything.
/Approved.
thanks bro, sorry about the small hassle with the thread lol
i just tried with 3DS MAX 7.

Dont fucking work.......
these are straight from the lithtect jupiter enterprise program package
I will test this out with 3ds max 5. Will edit with results.

EDIT: Crash. Not working with 3ds max 5. I managed to make it load, but the open/save functions crash the program. I will keep trying to get these to work, but I doubt they will.
Quote Originally Posted by supercarz1991 View Post
these are straight from the lithtect jupiter enterprise program package
The versions of the MAX 6/7 plugins I got were from the FEAR tools, and they use a different format than the older engine(s).
Quote Originally Posted by Drigien View Post
The versions of the MAX 6/7 plugins I got were from the FEAR tools, and they use a different format than the older engine(s).

upload to your post plz
Posts 1–15 of 25 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us