IS IT REALLY WORTH

Posts 1–15 of 20 · Page 1 of 2
IS IT REALLY WORTH
HEY GUYS IS IT REALLY WOTH TO MOVE TO AVA
fail.... so no
AVA is okay, but MTH is minion for the section, so don't go
:P, right CA Minions? huddle up.


CA > AVA
Dude.. This is ca section. We will obviously say STAY HERE
Waits for Crusty........

Changes thread name..............

AVA gets boring really fast.. theres not much to do..

but the graphics are great, and gameplay is fluid.
Quote Originally Posted by AVGN View Post
Waits for Crusty........

Changes thread name..............

AVA gets boring really fast.. theres not much to do..

but the graphics are great, and gameplay is fluid.
I THOUGHT I COULD CHANGE THE THREAD TITLE COLOR :P
Quote Originally Posted by Teh_Red_Sweater View Post
I THOUGHT I COULD CHANGE THE THREAD TITLE COLOR :P
Now you know you can't. /
Quote Originally Posted by AVGN View Post
Waits for Crusty........

Changes thread name..............

AVA gets boring really fast.. theres not much to do..

but the graphics are great, and gameplay is fluid.
Graphics are Gay.
Play AVA and you will back to CA in less than 2 weeks
Quote Originally Posted by SmartAlley View Post
Play AVA and you will back to CA in less than 2 weeks
I did exactly that
Quote Originally Posted by SmartAlley View Post
Play AVA and you will back to CA in less than 2 weeks
I only played one game.
Then I got bored.
Played it's Beta I think.
Quote Originally Posted by Stevenom View Post
I only played one game.
Then I got bored.
Played it's Beta I think.
LoL
My first game was in Beta and only because CA was on maintenance.
Quote Originally Posted by SmartAlley View Post


LoL
My first game was in Beta and only because CA was on maintenance.
I only played it because it looked cool.
What the fuck is this?
I only play it because it has a cool Prison Break mode /
Posts 1–15 of 20 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us