modded lobby black ops.

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
modded lobby black ops.
Hacked lobby's is so simple go to playercard>community>shared games (or something) and there it is only in private games. /
Is there a way to mod my online rank?
Makes me rage.
If I find someone online thats 15th prestige, I'm reporting all of em.
Quote Originally Posted by Killian View Post
Makes me rage.
If I find someone online thats 15th prestige, I'm reporting all of em.
same + i will never hack like in mw2 cuz now mods will check and support the game./yea

oh and btw its
playercard>community>custom game>choose what u want then click it and press load then play =)/yea

ima try to learn how to do those custom games./me
Quote Originally Posted by Killian View Post
Makes me rage.
If I find someone online thats 15th prestige, I'm reporting all of em.
A few elite players decided to have shifts and play 24/7 to try and get to 15th Prestige
I heard they're on the 13th
Quote Originally Posted by Ken Jeong View Post


A few elite players decided to have shifts and play 24/7 to try and get to 15th Prestige
I heard they're on the 13th
Machinima have finished th

Quote Originally Posted by Ken Jeong View Post


A few elite players decided to have shifts and play 24/7 to try and get to 15th Prestige
I heard they're on the 13th
Machinima have finished this event! First legit Prestige 15, Level 50!
Quote Originally Posted by Killian View Post
Makes me rage.
If I find someone online thats 15th prestige, I'm reporting all of em.
hope you dont find me playing
will i got bored of black ops -.- i am prestige 2 if i hack it i will be prestige 14 cus of the golden guns but on the custom games there isnt none of them working i tried like 50 of them none of them work all fake
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us