DetectedSingle Player Trainer

Posts 16–30 of 42 · Page 2 of 3
Quote Originally Posted by Mikkelul View Post
Any1 got a nazi zombie trainer!
this is a nazi zombie trainer
Quote Originally Posted by jeffyxd View Post
this is a nazi zombie trainer
/yea

too short
The infinite health don't work D:
I have a high amount of health but when I have like 15 zombies facking me I die.
Quote Originally Posted by Boing7898 View Post
The infinite health don't work D:
I have a high amount of health but when I have like 15 zombies facking me I die.

how hard did they fack you over?
/
Quote Originally Posted by Boing7898 View Post
The infinite health don't work D:
I have a high amount of health but when I have like 15 zombies facking me I die.
Yah me too, I was owning too.
If you want to cheat in solo mode its easy, just write devmap mapname where mapname is the name of the map
Then type god, give all, give ammo and you will be teh 0wn4ag3
Quote Originally Posted by Boombox View Post


Yah me too, I was owning too.
N00B! /yea

jks jks =)
AWESOME
it works fine for me . didnt try it on zombies. does it work on "zombie ops arcade" ?? and btw i think itd be better if you were to split up each hack and give them a separate hotkey . also there should be an on/off section. :\ because i think im supposed to get shot in one level, but i didnt die... so i had to restart the entire thing again. well anywyas. AWESOMEHACK .thanks
it doesnt work for zombies multiplayer?
Quote Originally Posted by FearMe! View Post
it doesnt work for zombies multiplayer?
You might be able to if you disable vac on the server. I dont know though. I dont plan on taking any chances. feel free though
This is for the Single Player
i cant get banned for this in multiplayer when i used it in the singleplayer (campagne) or?
I just used this in a private match and didn't get banned on zombie mode, also I did /sv_vac 0 so let's hope we won't get banned . Also the bullets to run out so I'm gonna look for a hack which keeps the ammo at a certain number.
ur wrong their right there is no recoil what so ever i watched it many times at 0:08 there still was no recoil.....
Everything works besides infinite health, no recoil, and infinite breathing. It does give you a huge amount of health though, and is completely safe to use in multiplayer zombies. I played with "sv_vac" set to 0, and I'm not sure about the outcome of when it's set to 1, so be careful.

Also, this got me to round 33 in the Pentagon with /god and /give all. Mustang and Sally are fuckin' beasts if you bind a key to /give ammo.
Posts 16–30 of 42 · Page 2 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us