Smilerank request

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
rank request
is anyone making or going to make a prestige hack/ easy account? it would be much appreciated if so XD
ugh just prestige it yourself
Quote Originally Posted by LIL_bean View Post
is anyone making or going to make a prestige hack/ easy account? it would be much appreciated if so XD
I don't have the game, but if you get me the experience & prestige addy and the required experience for each level, I can whip up a trainer for you
i will try and find for you
Quote Originally Posted by JamesA1994 View Post
I don't have the game, but if you get me the experience & prestige addy and the required experience for each level, I can whip up a trainer for you
Just tell me what you need and i can help out
Quote Originally Posted by TurTLeZ View Post
Just tell me what you need and i can help out
Oh gawd...
Do you know how to use cheat engine?
i don't think it's possible. the stats are stored on the Treyarch server I think. (lots of downloading)
people have already done it, they just havent released it to public
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us