[RELEASE] Texture Hack Beta

Posts 106–120 of 129 · Page 8 of 9
When are you releasing it?
11 pages of people arguing whether this hack will get you banned or not, is this gonna happen with all hacks? o.0
Waiting for a public boxesp, wallhack etc.../yea
Quote Originally Posted by ducaj View Post
ok guys, tried this out, works good but i dont know if its worth it because everyone is the same color. do you think you could make it like red-blue so the teams are different colours?
Yes, indeed.
I can be banned with use texture hack ?
Quote Originally Posted by drakan25 View Post
I can be banned with use texture hack ?
Nope./yea..
Quote Originally Posted by Heartview View Post
NO!

It seems versions that were not fixed right will get you banned. If you do it correctly as of now there is no way to get banned.
So I guess we just wait for some more secure ones?
Quote Originally Posted by phuzed View Post
So I guess we just wait for some more secure ones?
This one is secure tust me.
why has monster's texture hack thread been deleted?
yes you can get banned
You cannot get banned for this.
Posts 106–120 of 129 · Page 8 of 9
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us