SmileWant to buy an acc with Black Ops for 15$

Posts 1–15 of 40 · Page 1 of 3
Want to buy an acc with Black Ops for 15$
Hi
I want to buy an acc with Black Ops for 18$
But it must not be hacked(stealed). i dont want any stealed acc
If you have pm me or send a post here
you want to buy a blackops account?
Quote Originally Posted by -PoisonedG- View Post
you want to buy a blackops account?
yes, I want
Do you have?
Wrong section plus you scam.
Everyone stop discussing Black Ops, it's making me rage because all I have is a Wii. Damn piss poor family. /grr
I want a life for $10. Please?
Quote Originally Posted by Toxin View Post
I want a life for $10. Please?
when u coming back to CF - im ready to make your return montage
/yea
Quote Originally Posted by Toxin View Post
I want a life for $10. Please?
done.
/yea

AND NO ONE WILL SELL YOU BLACK OPS FOR 15 bucks,
even tho i have 3 acc's, 2 inwhich i don't use, /me
no one troll my profile
I wouldn't trust him.
2, Wrong section.
3, Not professional hence not a good introduction, what system do you want black ops for?
no just asking , i dont think you can buy an account . no one trusts you, your unknown, you look like a possible scammer , and 1 post count
How can we trust a banned account?
proof its yours.
but its because I´m flamed
your other account have 12 posts XD
Posts 1–15 of 40 · Page 1 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?