Skidrow has a MP crack.

Posts 1–15 of 18 · Page 1 of 2
Skidrow has a MP crack.
I have torrented black ops until I save enought to buy it, but I noticed skidrow included an MP crack.

What does it do? Does it work?

If I run the MP, and I have steam with legit games, am I risking them?
I wouldn't risk it. Just make a new steam.
Lawl does it?
It didn't when I downloaded. But oh yeah, included "cracked" codbomp.exe ( or something) But MP doesn't work
I got it too, and I opened it, and lo and behold, nothing works. Just the settings and the quit button do work, and trying to force load maps (/map, /devmap) will make it start loading, but drop you back at main menu saying you have to be online.
crap is crap
so there is no online crack (yet)
cause I want one realy bad

but the problem is i don't have enough money to buy it
just wait abit longer.
so there will be a multiplayer crack?
cause I never saw one for Mw2 i don't mean alteriw or something like that i wanna play through the steam server
just buy the f**** game for god's sake!!
60 bucks. for the love of god.
Quote Originally Posted by rootgeek View Post
just buy the f**** game for god's sake!!
60 bucks. for the love of god.
Not all of us can just drop $60 on a game. Besides, it is still too much for a game to begin with. Especially considering its not working for like 1/4th of the people that did buy it.
Quote Originally Posted by Heartview View Post
Not all of us can just drop $60 on a game. Besides, it is still too much for a game to begin with. Especially considering its not working for like 1/4th of the people that did buy it.
I see your poor
Quote Originally Posted by codhacking View Post
I see your poor
I see you live with parents.
i found lots of skidrow cracks wat u guys talking about.u just have to copy the skidrow crack in the game folder and replace everything and it willl work
Quote Originally Posted by Paradox View Post
i found lots of skidrow cracks wat u guys talking about.u just have to copy the skidrow crack in the game folder and replace everything and it willl work
Not the online portion. It will load and all, but nothing will come of it.
Quote Originally Posted by Heartview View Post
Not the online portion. It will load and all, but nothing will come of it.
Yep. It makes me sad, because I have nothing to do ( me is hopeless loser D: )
Posts 1–15 of 18 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?