the server connection problem

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
the server connection problem
Hey, I got the server connection problem too. and i dont know if it now works for all of you or if this really worked.

Ok, all i did where to port forward port TCP 3074 in my router and now it works for me!
I saw on activisions website all ports that is needed to open and 3074 was the only one left that I havent open.

Open ports:

UDP: 27000-27015, 27015-27030
TCP: 27014-27050
TCP and UDP: 3074

If you got the server connection problem, try it out and tell me if it worked or not it worked for me. the only wierd thing is that it worked befor without open TCP 3074.
what are you trying to do?
host? or bypass that error?
Quote Originally Posted by Skyline. View Post
what are you trying to do?
host? or bypass that error?
Open ports from your router.
Quote Originally Posted by Skyline. View Post
what are you trying to do?
host? or bypass that error?
bypass the error with port forwarding. it worked for me, and i want to help others and see if port forwarding solves the problem.
Quote Originally Posted by daavve View Post
bypass the error with port forwarding. it worked for me, and i want to help others and see if port forwarding solves the problem.
ah k thanks, well ill try this if that error occurs for me thanks.
Trying this after I look for some other fixes, looking for prestige hacks, and constantly spamming Josh Olin
Worked good job although I have't tried forwarding TCP and UDP: 3074
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us