Help with getting a hack to work.

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
Help with getting a hack to work.
Hello I am new here I got Scorpoistak's Pub Menu V2 hack and a simple injector It told me to launch combat arms I double clicked CA desktop icon and then I logged in and start game right when I am about to get in it closes. What do I do? Can somebody please help me out CA closes everytime. Thank you!
you got pwnt by nexon enjoy your ban
I am NOT banned. I restarted my comp and I am playing it right now the regular way. But anyone know why it closes when I do the injection?
because the hack is detected
Quote Originally Posted by bluebell1967 View Post
Is there any hacks that work?
Remi's hack /yea
they are starting to get patched fast so u gotta use them when they first come out if u wonna have a go of them
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us