Unhappy[Solved]Why MPGH doesn't accept my Threads?

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
[Solved]Why MPGH doesn't accept my Threads?
Why MPGH doesn't accept my Threads?
I made 2 threads in Crossfire Tutorials and after I click post, a message showed up saying that it needed to be seen by admin or something like that... why? Any illegal thing?
Did it contain any advertisment a reflink or sonething like that?

First, look at your signature. It has a nice referal link -.-
Quote Originally Posted by HowHate View Post
Did it contain any advertisment a reflink or sonething like that?

First, look at your signature. It has a nice referal link -.-
Dude, this post was accepted... but ok I removed it...
hmmm bc you post noop post
Quote Originally Posted by *Ex* View Post
hmmm bc you post noop post
What? bc?
I posted a noob post? <= They didn't see my post...
The reason why I deleted your thread is because it had an outside link. I would request a ban on you but I don't want to.
/closed.
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?