Help with Combat Arms.

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
Help with Combat Arms.
So... everytime that I'm playing the game, a few minutes after I'm playing, after about 10 or 15 kills, I lag out. My game just freezes, then I have to leave, and rejoin again and start earning my GPs and my Exps all over again. Which is holding me back -.-
Help?
Reinstall game,

make sure your video card drivers are the latest.

Make sure your computer is not overheating(when your computer overheats, it will cause programs to crash)

BTW use Coretemp & run Combat Arms in windowed mode to see what the temps are when playing.

Then update your vid card drivers
Done updated my vid car drivers...
Over heating is not a problem for me...
I'll check the Coretemp software thingy.
And how do I run CA in Windowed mode?
Quote Originally Posted by ~AfroNinja~ View Post
Done updated my vid car drivers...
Over heating is not a problem for me...
I'll check the Coretemp software thingy.
And how do I run CA in Windowed mode?
I did a quick Google search, took me 10seconds and I guess you can't run it in Windowed mode.

Just ALT+Tab out of the game and check the temperatures....

And just go double check for the latest driver, maybe grab the beta?
Quote Originally Posted by trenth View Post
I did a quick Google search, took me 10seconds and I guess you can't run it in Windowed mode.

Just ALT+Tab out of the game and check the temperatures....

And just go double check for the latest driver, maybe grab the beta?
that wont work
maybe ur ram?
what you do
reinstall ca
reinstall your graphic thiing
retart ur comp
I'm using W7.
But it was trial, and now I need a key.
Or else the drivers won't update any longer.
):
Quote Originally Posted by L3G3ND_KILL3R View Post
that wont work
maybe ur ram?
If it works for a period of time I doubt ram would be the culprit.

Quote Originally Posted by ~AfroNinja~ View Post
I'm using W7.
But it was trial, and now I need a key.
Or else the drivers won't update any longer.
):
Crack it and never fetch drivers via windows update. Just go to the official site.

I would recommend you fetch coretemp or something similar to monitor the cpu temps and maybe something like rivatuner to monitor the gfx cards - chances are that something is overheating.
get legit stuff.
try to stop most useless processes
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us