Black Ops Multiplayer Problem

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
Black Ops Multiplayer Problem
Hi guys,

I downloaded black ops 4 days ago and finished the missions.
I wanted to play Black Ops multiplayer but when i open BlackOpsMP.exe there will be a message saying : ( Connecting ... ) and after that some message that there is no black ops server available.
I've just checked all of the options like Theater and ... but all are the same.
I'm using the Skidrow crack with the latest updates released. ( I tried with every available crack. But i know it's not due to the crack ).

I will be appreciated for any replies.
Thanks.
you can online play multiplayer if you buy the game and have it on steam
skidrow= SP CRACK
ALTEROPS = MP CRACK
STEAM B.O = SP+MP NON-CRACKED
But alterops is getting developed so late .. ( as said in alteriwnet ).
Even if alterops comes out it will suck because again and again their moderators, banning system and ...
I'm going to start working on it. If anyone wants to join me just PM.

It needs a complete change because the game servers must be rented and even then there is many problems like that you can't find your own server! haha!
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us