[Visual Basic]Counter-Strike Hack
COUNTER STRIKE SOURCE TR1GG3RB0T
Ban information: If you follow the Steps I List Below Its almost 100% Secure that you will not be V.A.C. Banned!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Information: I Recently Spawned an idea from the top of my head. What if i could use color tracking to my advantage in a game? And then I started a project, and it is a success! (I might release the Source Code to Expand this Project)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Pictures:


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Features:
-Wall hack
-Colored Models
-Delay
-Easy to use
-Hot keys
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To Install Wall hacks
CREDITS:
Me - Coding
Me - Idea (I don't care if someone came up with it first i made mine from scratch)
Some guy - Zip Extraction DLL
Tr1g3rb0t Scan
W4llh4ck scan
Ban information: If you follow the Steps I List Below Its almost 100% Secure that you will not be V.A.C. Banned!
Code:
Change the name of the ExE File. Go into configure and change the text of the window. Eat a Potato. Play the Game.
Information: I Recently Spawned an idea from the top of my head. What if i could use color tracking to my advantage in a game? And then I started a project, and it is a success! (I might release the Source Code to Expand this Project)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Pictures:


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Features:
-Wall hack
-Colored Models
-Delay
-Easy to use
-Hot keys
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To Install Wall hacks
Code:
Open The File called "CSS Wallhack" click your account name Now click install walls DONE
Me - Coding
Me - Idea (I don't care if someone came up with it first i made mine from scratch)
Some guy - Zip Extraction DLL
Tr1g3rb0t Scan
W4llh4ck scan
Vinnie's Tr1gb0t.rar


