CSS Aimbot

Posts 16–24 of 24 · Page 2 of 2
Other than the virtuals I'm not... I only get the linker error when I use LookupBone

Edit: I think I got it, Head bone is index 4. Just hoping that's permanent.

Okay so that is fine, my next issue is checking if they are visible, IsVisible isn't working. I think it works by radar. What would I use to see if there is anything in the way? I think I saw something about traceray before...

~lilneo
Use my vtable hooking function I posted some time ago: http://www.mpgh.net/forum/31-c-c/216...e-hooking.html

Cast the IBaseClientDll interface to DWORD * and pass that as vtable pointer, figure out the index yourself(won't be same as in SDK probably) and finally pass a pointer to your own hudupdate function. the return value of my vtable hook func is the address of the old function, cast that back the way its supposed to look and call that in your hudupdate.

Now your hudupdate is run by the engine's thread, therefor eliminating race conditions. so now you can call GetAbsOrigin from your hooked hudupdate func.

As for retrieving bones: Going to have to use assembly since those functions are most likely not virtuals.
Quote Originally Posted by Hell_Demon View Post
Use my vtable hooking function I posted some time ago: http://www.mpgh.net/forum/31-c-c/216...e-hooking.html

Cast the IBaseClientDll interface to DWORD * and pass that as vtable pointer, figure out the index yourself(won't be same as in SDK probably) and finally pass a pointer to your own hudupdate function. the return value of my vtable hook func is the address of the old function, cast that back the way its supposed to look and call that in your hudupdate.

Now your hudupdate is run by the engine's thread, therefor eliminating race conditions. so now you can call GetAbsOrigin from your hooked hudupdate func.

As for retrieving bones: Going to have to use assembly since those functions are most likely not virtuals.
lol'd reading your reply. Anyway, I can run GetAbsOrigin just fine now, not sure what I changed to fix it but it works. And, getting bone positions certainly are virtuals, cbaseanimating.h it's all apart of cbase.

So I have bone aiming, but the thing is I don't think it's working too perfectly, it may be that I just need anti recoil and anti spread, it may also be that the aimbot is aiming at incorrect vectors.
~lilneo
Quote Originally Posted by Hell_Demon View Post
Hook HudUpdate from IBaseClientDll interface and call from there(replace the vtable pointer)
Reason you're crashing when calling it alot is due to race conditions.
why should he be calling hes Aimbot in HUD_Update , i'm pretty sure it doesn't get updated enought for a aimbot?
Quote Originally Posted by X-Booster View Post
why should he be calling hes Aimbot in HUD_Update , i'm pretty sure it doesn't get updated enought for a aimbot?
Hud update gets called every frame, reason why he should call it there(or in any other engine function that's called every frame) is to prevent racing conditions on certain function calls.
Quote Originally Posted by Hell_Demon View Post
Hud update gets called every frame, reason why he should call it there(or in any other engine function that's called every frame) is to prevent racing conditions on certain function calls.
oh ok , i guess i was wrong.
Hell, I notice something else though, when I kill an enemy it takes a second or so to lock onto another target (doesn't lock onto dead enemies anymore).
Is it because of the slow speed of Hud_Update, because that never happened in my regular loop
~lilneo
Quote Originally Posted by lilneo View Post
Hell, I notice something else though, when I kill an enemy it takes a second or so to lock onto another target (doesn't lock onto dead enemies anymore).
Is it because of the slow speed of Hud_Update, because that never happened in my regular loop
~lilneo
What's your framerate while running the aimbot? o_O
Quote Originally Posted by Hell_Demon View Post
What's your framerate while running the aimbot? o_O
Enough... I run on lowest settings for highest performance atm (Even though I get best performance on highest settings too)
Oh well
~lilneo
Posts 16–24 of 24 · Page 2 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us