Fighting/Martial Arts/Flipping Vid Thread
Fighting/Martial Arts/Flipping Vid Thread
Damn, I'm learning a lot of shit like that soon. ![=]](/forum/images/emotions/=].gif)
![=]](/forum/images/emotions/=].gif)
http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...26019194600575 HOLY FUCK THATS A LOT OF DIET COKE
HOLY SHIT THAT IS FAR JUMPING
http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...60191942345456ⓘ
http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...60191942345456ⓘ
oh and here is a good video of parkour http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...8929&q=parkourⓘ
Does wrestling count as fighting? o_0
Edit: Even though it is fake...
Edit: Even though it is fake...
Not all wrestling is fake =)
WWE = FAKE
UFC = REAL
WWE = FAKE
UFC = REAL
I would like if UFC rolled in Portugal TV... well, I must settle by WWE, it's still "entertaining" 

Wrestling is fake somewhat, every move is planned out but you still get hit.
What I do?
dude that sounded kinda harsh this would be a nice time to run unless u wanna eating shit for the rest of ur life

I'm scared of a someone on the internet...?
Also
________________________000000000000______________ __________
___________________00000000______00000000_________ __________
________________00000__________________0000_______ __________
______________0000____000___________000___0000____ __________
_____________00________00___________00_______00___ __________
___________000__________00_________00_________000_ __________
__________00____________000_______000___________00 __________
________000______________00______000____________00 0_________
________00________________00_____00_______________ 00________
_______00_________________000___000_______________ 000_______
______000__________________00___00________________ _00_______
______00____________________00_00_________________ __00______
______0_____________________0000__________________ __00______
_____00______________________000__________________ __000_____
_____00___________________________________________ ___00_____
_____00___________________________________________ ___00_____
_____00____________0000________0000_______________ ___00_____
_____00____________0000________0000_______________ ___00_____
_____00_____________000_________00________________ ___00_____
______00__________________________________________ __00______
______00__________________________________________ __00______
______000__________0000______________00___________ _00_______
_______00__________0000_______________000_________ _00_______
________00_________000________0________000________ 00________
_________00________00_________00_______000_______0 0_________
__________000______00________0000______000_____000 __________
___________000______00______00000000000000____000_ __________
____________0000____000000000000000000000___000___ __________
______________0000____000000000_____000___000_____ __________
________________00000_____00__________00000_______ __________
____________________00000_________000000__________ __________
_______________________00000000000000_____________ __________
Also
________________________000000000000______________ __________
___________________00000000______00000000_________ __________
________________00000__________________0000_______ __________
______________0000____000___________000___0000____ __________
_____________00________00___________00_______00___ __________
___________000__________00_________00_________000_ __________
__________00____________000_______000___________00 __________
________000______________00______000____________00 0_________
________00________________00_____00_______________ 00________
_______00_________________000___000_______________ 000_______
______000__________________00___00________________ _00_______
______00____________________00_00_________________ __00______
______0_____________________0000__________________ __00______
_____00______________________000__________________ __000_____
_____00___________________________________________ ___00_____
_____00___________________________________________ ___00_____
_____00____________0000________0000_______________ ___00_____
_____00____________0000________0000_______________ ___00_____
_____00_____________000_________00________________ ___00_____
______00__________________________________________ __00______
______00__________________________________________ __00______
______000__________0000______________00___________ _00_______
_______00__________0000_______________000_________ _00_______
________00_________000________0________000________ 00________
_________00________00_________00_______000_______0 0_________
__________000______00________0000______000_____000 __________
___________000______00______00000000000000____000_ __________
____________0000____000000000000000000000___000___ __________
______________0000____000000000_____000___000_____ __________
________________00000_____00__________00000_______ __________
____________________00000_________000000__________ __________
_______________________00000000000000_____________ __________