Thumbs upCrossfire Match Request

Posts 16–29 of 29 · Page 2 of 2
Thanks For Support

Now U Can Request Matches
ok how do we get in touch to play this game
Nothing ? It's Match Request Thread If U want To Play Someone U Make A Room And PW For IT And Someone Will Versus You
I still dont understand why this is a sticky
Quote Originally Posted by cookies125 View Post
I still dont understand why this is a sticky
BEcauze If U Want To Request A Match U Can Request Here Like Glitching Room Request
Quote Originally Posted by Hexicidal View Post


BEcauze If U Want To Request A Match U Can Request Here Like Glitching Room Request
Thats gay. its called PM/VM...
attention noob fag is attention noob fag
I Mean Write A Room And Waiting For Somebody Going In It And Play Each Other Not PM Or VM
Nice Idea Finally U Got BRAIN
Brain ? Iam Alwayes Have Brain (Sometimes)/
I Think No Body Play CF?
Quote Originally Posted by Hexicidal View Post
I Think No Body Play CF?
nice bump nub
Quote Originally Posted by SjoerdJr... View Post
LRN2SPEAKENGLISH
Omg...
you are a donkey its english 100% you are blind and plz stup up
Count me in
Posts 16–29 of 29 · Page 2 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us