Buying Any CF Crossfire Account I will pay any price even if u ask for 999999$

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Buying Any CF Crossfire Account I will pay any price even if u ask for 999999$
i swear god im ready to pay 9999999 $ for any good CF account




high or low lvl acc

all i care about is the weapons


my credit card if full of cashhhhhhhhhh and im ready to buy any good acc

sherif_50005@hotmail.com

or call me from any place in the world

0020166973777

0166973777

(must type egypt code)
Lol so your like 12? go buy black ops and a new pc
Scammer.
Who would buy for $999999?
I'll trade if we use middleman.
Wrong place..?
he will just chargeback after the trade lol Takecare
Quote Originally Posted by Hyperios View Post
he will just chargeback after the trade lol Takecare
he is steal account dont trust him really he scmm my account take care all guyz Sh|THappen$e he is scammer !!!!!!
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?