Drawing

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
Drawing
I'm moving away from simple anime/chibi stuff and more into realistic drawings, so I was wondering if anyone has any tools / programs that would help me out? I'm still using SAI (it's awesome), but I'm just wondering if there might be anything better suited for such stuff? I've already gotten Painter but I haven't really gotten into it yet, I also have the whole CS5 master collection.
if you have the whole c5 master collection then why the fuck do you need anything
photoshop and illustrator
SKETCHBOOK PRO
COREL PAINTER
COREL PAINT SHOP PRO
ALIAS SKETCHBOOK PRO
GIMP
Cbf to fix my work PC so I'm on my laptop or on a shuttle PC most of the time, PS and IL are kinda laggy when I work on "normal" stuff /. And I never really considered either as an ideal solution for "realistic" drawings /

And does either of the Sketchbooks use it's own tablet input system?
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us