Black Ops Console Cheats & Map names

Posts 16–27 of 27 · Page 2 of 2
Thanks, is amazing cheat.
Quote Originally Posted by glra2222 View Post
Is it possible for SP or zombie maps be modded so that they can be loaded up in MP matches? How difficult would it be? This is of course, after the *.ff files are properly decrypted into *.gsc files.
Doubt it
I tried
Getting error:
Code:
Exceeded limit of 1 'game_map_sp' assets.
when doing /devmap zombie_pentagon
how to activate the console in single player?
Should this be moved to GSC?
Since I have Steam version, is it possible using the "give" command?
I did:
bind o "give famas_upgraded_zm"
Nothing happens when I press o.
God mode and player_sustainammo work just fine.
Thanx
Isnt console patched?
:/
Quote Originally Posted by maxamog View Post
Isnt console patched?
:/
Not sure about singleplayer, but this can still be used for multiplayer.
how do u do it for multiplayer
He said it works for mp though o-o
to use the console in MP you must have a Servers and then just login using the " /rcon login passhere"

passhere is the password you get when you buy your server from Gameservers hope this help
*faceplants forehead into desk*

Singleplayer, multiplayer, same shit. /devmap mapname
Please read through my question on page 2.
Posts 16–27 of 27 · Page 2 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?