[SOLVED] Derank lobby

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
[SOLVED] Derank lobby
Does anyone have a derank lobby or a challenge lobby (No codes) with the derank funtion. If you give me code I need to know how to make them into mods. I'm sorta new at this. I host modded lobbies but I cant make codes intoi patches. So if anyone can give me a derank mod or at least show me how to make a patch i will greatly appreciate it
Quote Originally Posted by TheUser View Post
Do you want to have fun taking away others ranks or do you want to reset your stats?
Well both I hate being 10th
Quote Originally Posted by Zed View Post
Well both I hate being 10th
That's just mean..
Use EAM to get to the rank that you want, and save people hard work that worked towards their rank.
Quote Originally Posted by Heartview View Post
Use EAM to get to the rank that you want, and save people hard work that worked towards their rank.
I've tried using EAM. Whenever I close the game and re-open it my stats are at what they were before
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us